Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disney Ruined His Family!


Or so Billy Ray Cyrus says. Which is a little odd, since it was his daughter who helped him have a mini-comeback! He allowed his daughter, Miley Cyrus to become a star on the hit Disney Channel show Hannah Montana - which by they way, and I'm sure you already know - He starred right there alongside her!
In a recent interview with GQ magazine, he blames disney for the "recent bout of downward spiraldom" his daughter has taken! He goes on saying,
 "Oh, it's huge-it destroyed my family."
 "I'll tell you right now - the damn show destroyed my famil."
I think someone is a little bitter - now that his daughter is of age to maker her own decisions, ie. her own money desicions!
Daddy Cyrus says he regrets ever letting the show move forwad and would never choose to take the same path had he been given a second chance. He says he joined the show so he could be close to his daughter. Which is how he became so close with Miley.
He recently did not take part in Miley's 18th Birthday bash because it was held at a bar - which he disapproved of - Now that I agree with. Since she is American, you have to be 21 to drink LEGALLY! So why on earth would you hold your birthday party there? Hmmmm?
He says of the video about his daughter smoke salvia- "her people-er, handlers- knew was coming and purposely kept him in the dark about."
"I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. Take care of her just a little bit, to at least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute. When you go through what she's been through, it takes a beating on you. And there comes a point where you just got to step back."
Concered dad? Or upset-he's lost his job dad?? You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment