Thursday, March 3, 2011

Only Because I Love One Tree Hill


Former One Tree Hill Cast Member, Chad Michael Murray - known as LUCAS SCOTT! has a new name!

Chad Murray!

Murray says he's trying to reshape his image by the name drop & is trying out for more "arty" movies. He has big dreams to work with Darren Aronofsky, Martin Scorsese , and Terry Gillam.

This is what Chad Murray had to say about leaving One Tree Hill - personally I think was his hugest mistake! That show has gone on for two seuccessful seasons without him! Shoud have stayed with a good thing.

"I'm grateful to hav had it, I'm fortunate to have had it. I learned so, so very much from so many people. I was able to kind of grow up and become the man I'm becoming today. I just feel very fortunate to have been in that position, to be in Wilmington, North Carolina, to be in place that's kind of smaller than Los Angeles. It's just different. I enjoyed my experience there."

Dude. you changed your name to stay in the media. I haven't heard of you being noteworthy in the media for any publicity. But whatever works for you!

It's still up in the air whether or not he will return for the finale of One Tree Hill, but I'm secretly hoping he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment